1:1 Coaching for Your Relationship
Improving Me, Improving Us: Online 8 Week Workshop
Intensive Therapy Week
Conversations For Connection
Conversations for Connection:
A Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop
Now, thanks to cutting-edge science, we know what goes wrong in love—and how to put it right!
Renew and strengthen your relationship with breakthrough strategies that can help you stop arguing, learn how to problem solve and really communicate even about the issues that often set you off track with each other.
We all need acceptance, belonging, comfort and safety with our spouse or life-long partner.
We want a positive answer to the key questions in love relationships:
In this groundbreaking marriage workshop, your facilitator Dr.Rebecca Jorgensen a leading relationship expert, trainer and research faculty with Tami Chelew, Marital Educator will take the mystery out of love and help you secure life-long love through introducing breakthrough conversations for couples from Sue Johnson’s best-selling book, Hold Me Tight.
This marriage workshop is unique. It is based on your relationship.
Your strengths and difficulties are addressed in a personalized way.
You can improve, strengthen, heal and transform your relationship from where-ever it is right now using the tools and information you will gain.
During this marriage workshop you will enjoy getting away to this beautiful setting. You can enjoy renewing and strengthening your relationship with breakthrough strategies that can help you stop arguing, learn how to problem solve and really communicate even about the issues that often set you off track with each other.
This marriage workshop is unique and special because it offers:
- Practical Tools and Steps – you will practice the strategies and techniques with your partner.
- Time Away to Focus – making your relationship a priority and having time to focus on what your relationship needs. Having dedicated time allows you to immerse in the new ways of thinking and doing things as they are introduced to you. When you leave you can take with you the clarity you need to make these changes last.
- Effective Approach – having worked with hundreds of couples and trained thousands of therapists you will be working with a team that has the inside information on what really works to turn marriages around. Creating lasting resolution to problems and issues is at your fingertips with this effective approach to marriage happiness you will learn.
You will learn to
- Break the cycles of frustration and loneliness in your relationship
- Make sense of your own emotions and your partner’s
- Create lasting trust and intimacy
- Forgive injuries that destroy trust and safety
- Deepen your romantic/sexual connection.
This marriage workshop uses the book Hold Me Tight by Susan Johnson as the marriage workshop manual.
“At last, a road map through Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with its creator. Dr. Johnson’s superb science, humor, and clinical wisdom are finally accessible to all of us. I couldn’t pick a smarter, warmer, and more real guide for this journey.” John Gottman, Ph.D.
“A truly revolutionary, breakthrough book… the most important, valuable book for couples published in the 21st century.” Barry McCarthy, Ph.D.
“Sue Johnson [is] the most original contributor to couples therapy to come along in the last 30 years. This book will touch your heart, stimulate your mind, and give you practical strategies for improving your marriage.” William J. Doherty, Ph.D.
“Wonderful!…Hold Me Tight blends the best in research findings with practical suggestions from a caring and compassionate clinician. This fabulous book will be of great benefit…to couples trying to find their way to better communication and deeper, more fulfilling ways of being with each other. Bravo!” Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
Recommended reading Sue Johnson, Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love.(Little Brown).
Format and Schedule:
Hear what recent participants said about this workshop:
“This was incredibly wonderful for our relationship. This has helped my partner and I begin to learn a new way to connect with each other.” New Zealand participant
“You created an incredibly safe and sacred space for this workshop. Thanks so much for the very helpful workshop. I feel deep respect and gratitude.” CA participant
“Extraordinarily helpful and well organized, both practical and thought provoking. Well worth the time and money. I leave the experience enriched.” AZ participant
“This workshop has given me great hope for a lasting, loving relationship with my husband because of a major break through we had this weekend.” Canada participant
- Workshop materials,
- Video presentation, and
- Couples exercises (in private not in front of the group)
- Lunch Friday/Saturday and refreshments
Workshop Location: Alliant University | 10455 Pomerado Road | San Diego, CA 92131-1790
Space is Limited – Get Your Spot Now
Make Your Payment: $897
If you wish to pay by mail:
Send your check made out to TRI EFT Alliant to:
Vivian H. Nguyen
Marital and Family Therapy Program
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Road, DH-204
San Diego, CA 92131
If you have additional questions you can contact Dr. Jorgensen’s office via email at email@example.com/.